seven Reasons Why You Will Never Practise Annihilation Amazing With Your Life

A unique perspective on what it takes to succeed in life.

"To follow the path that others have laid earlier yous is a reasonable course of action, therefore all progress is fabricated past unreasonable men."

-Steve Jobs

Yep that's right; you lot heard me… I'g talking to you… I'thou calling you out.

I'1000 looking you in the eyes, (ok well, non actually since you lot are probably reading this article, only figuratively, I am burning a cyclops type hole in your face right at present) and telling you that you don't stand a risk.

I'one thousand telling you lot that if you can read this commodity, await through this list and not claim it as your own, then you should exist a little worried.

Actually, y'all should exist very worried. You should driblet everything and immediately question your beingness on earth. Y'all should detect a mirror, look yourself in the optics, raise your hand and slap yourself in the face.

Got it? Now repeat that until you lot come to your senses and go on reading whenever yous're ready.

I'm Talkin' Bout Street Skills Son!

I'grand non talking about the: written report hard, party light, graduate summit-of-your-form skills.

I'1000 not even talking about the: slack-off, skip course, smoke weed, drink and party but still graduate, skill-ready your $50,000+ diploma has lead you to believe you lot have.

"I'k talking 'bout, step out your door, make some moves, and get-some-shit-done, kind of skills! Some, move out your mama's house, quit your job — say "fuck the world" — and then actually go do it, kind of skills".

The kind of skills you lot develop in the existent world, exterior the bubble of your parents protection or the ideological indoctrination that has overwhelmed our entire educational system.

Skills that can be had by anyone willing to pay the price to become them. Skills that are quickly becoming extinct.

I'chiliad talking about skills that cannot be taught in a classroom or in a textbook. Skills you can only learn by doing; past learning how to fly after jumping off the cliff.

Skills that can only exist developed when y'all detect your true self. When you lot put yourself on the line or otherwise expose yourself to the possibility of failure.

The skills you tin merely develop when y'all are willing to risk it all in order to do that one amazing matter.

Skills that upwards until now, you thought y'all had.

"Basically, what I am trying to tell you is that, in this game called life, you don't stand up a take a chance…

1 :: Because You Have Not Failed Enough

Because you are comfy in your mediocrity; considering you choose not to try.

Considering it is easier to talk about learning that new (programming?) language as opposed to really learning it.

Because you think everything is too hard or besides complicated so you volition just "sit this one out", or mayhap you'll, "do-information technology-tomorrow"!

Because you detest your chore but won't get a new i; considering it is piece of cake to refuse rejection.

Considering while you're sitting around failing to try, I  am out at that place trying to fail, challenging myself, learning new things and failing as fast equally possible.

Considering every bit I fail, I learn, and then adjust my course to brand sure my path is ever forward. Like the process of annealing steel, I've been through the burn down and pounded into shape. The shape of a sword with polished edges and a razor sharp blade that volition cut you in half if you are non as hardened.

2 :: Because Y'all Intendance What Others Think Most You

Because you have to fit in.

Considering you lot believe that being different is just cool if you're unlike in the same style that other people are different.

Because yous are afraid to cover your truthful self for fear of how the world will encounter you. You lot retrieve that considering you judge others, this means that those people must, in-plow, be judging yous.

Because you care more near the stuff you have every bit opposed to the things yous've done.

Considering while you're out spending your coin on new outfits, new cars, overpriced meals or nights at the bar, I'll be investing in myself. And while you lot endeavor to fit in with the world I'll brand the globe fit in with me.

Because I will recklessly abandon all insecurities and expose my true cocky to the world. I volition become allowed to the touch on of your stance and stand naked in a crowd of ideas; comfortable in knowing that while you married the mundane I explored the exceptional.

iii :: Because You Think You Are Smarter Than You lot Are

Because you did what everyone else did; you studied what they studied and read what they read.

Because you learned what y'all had to learn in club to laissez passer their tests and you think that makes y'all smart.

Because you call back learning is only something people do in schools.

Considering while you were abroad at college, I was studying life; because instead of learning nigh the world in a classroom I went out and learned information technology by living.

Because I know more whatever piece of paper you could e'er frame from a university. Because smart is non what you learn, it'due south how you live.

Because I might non take a caste but I challenge you to discover a topic that I can't talk to you lot about cohesively.

Considering I could pass your tests if I had to, but you couldn't stand for a single second in the face of the tests that life has thrown me. Tests that are not graded on a bong curve or by percentages; tests that are graded past one uncomplicated stipulation: survival!

4 :: Because You Don't Read

Because you read the things you are required to read or naught at all.

Because you lot retrieve history is boring and philosophy is stupid.

Considering you lot would rather sit and watch "E!" or "MTV" instead of exploring something new, instead of diving caput start, into the brain of another homo in an endeavour to meliorate understand the world around y'all.

Because you reject to admit that all the power in the earth comes from the words of those that lived before us. That annihilation you lot want can exist had by searching through the multitude of words that are available to us now more abundantly than e'er earlier.

Considering y'all are probably not reading this article even though you know you should.

Because the people that are reading this already know these things.

Because you tin can lead a equus caballus to water just you can't make him potable.

5 :: Because You Lack Curiosity

Because you go your news from re-create-cat members of the state-controlled media.

Considering you are unwilling to ask this elementary question… "What if it'due south all a lie?", and accept the possibility that perhaps it is; that simply maybe, the methods of mass media are nether directly orders to: keep you distracted.

Because you phone call me a know-it-all just decline to call yourself a know-nothing-at-all.

Considering I thirst for knowledge, regardless the topic.

Because while you're decorated playing Candy Crush, or Megalopolis, I am reading virtually string theory and quantum mechanics.

Because while you waste your time with Tosh.o I am learning how to edit video, build websites and design mobile apps.

Because if nosotros were to become heads-up in a fence, I would crush yous. I would make information technology a point to defeat my own statement; from every imaginable angle;  in order to empathise everything you might exist able to employ against me.

Because I would dedicate myself to agreement both sides of the argument then thoroughly that I could argue your side for you and win; even later having just handed you lot a defeat in the aforementioned fence.

6 :: Considering You Don't Inquire Enough Questions

Considering you do non question authority.

Because you lot don't question yourself.

Because you lot don't sympathize the ability of properly placed questioning in life, respectful disagreements and standing upward for what yous know to be right in the face of someone telling you otherwise. Unable to question reality; stuck in a self imposed survival strategy within a matrix-style monotony.

Because I know that you will give me all the information I need to destroy you by letting you talk.

Because I written report human behaviors and yous ignore everyone but yourself.

Because I sentinel how y'all say the things yous say merely equally closely equally I listen to what you say; and you lot say fashion too much!

Considering control comes, non from spewing your ignorance like some incurable case of logorrhea, but from properly structuring the context of your questions.

Because I study the premise of your argument and destroy information technology from the ground level before you even get a chance to establish your ideas.

7 :: Because You lot Can't Handle The Truth

Because you refuse to admit that you don't even know the things you don't know.

Considering there isn't an article online that would make up for all the time you have wasted in life.

Considering even if I told y'all everything could be different tomorrow y'all would wait until so to begin doing annihilation almost it.

Considering fifty-fifty when you think I'one thousand not, I'1000 enlightened of my surroundings.

Because you think that since I have not best-selling you, it means that I have not seen yous.

Because, yous walk around with your head up your ass, oblivious to the world around y'all. Blissfully ignorant of the reality that sits and then close to your face up that if you lot stuck your tongue out, just once, you would sense of taste it and realize how delicious the truth actually is.

Because you would go an instant addict. Unable to pull yourself from the teat of truth. Finally able to empathize your lack of understanding, and so you would encounter; then y'all would know that the only thing holding you back from doing something truly amazing, is you.

Acquire more about Raymmar.com and the Unhireable Project